Your Way Home is a public-private partnership that engages nonprofits, government, philanthropy, residents, businesses, and other community partners to meet its vision of making homelessness rare, brief, and non-recurring.
- The Your Way Home Advisory Council sets the overall strategic direction for the initiative. The twenty-five members of the Advisory Council are appointed by the Montgomery County Board of Commissioners, and represent a broad set of industries and sectors that are invested in ending homelessness in the county. For more on the Advisory Council, please click here.
- The PA-504 Continuum of Care Governance Team is designed to promote community wide commitment to the goal of ending homelessness. The thirteen Continuum of Care Governance Team members are elected by the Your Way Home community annually. For more on the Continuum of Care, please click here.
- The lead public agency of Your Way Home is the Montgomery County Office of Housing and Community Development. This office provides the backbone support to Your Way Home, including policy and program coordination and oversight, data analysis, communications and marketing, grants management, and partnership development.
- The lead private agency and fiscal sponsor of Your Way Home is the Montgomery County Foundation, Inc. The Montgomery County Foundation, Inc. holds the Your Way Home Initiative Fund, and its President serves as the Your Way Home Advisory Council Chair. For more information about this partnership, please click here.
- Your Way Home’s Action Teams provide policy-specific guidance, recommendations, and input on various topics. Action Teams may be ad-hoc to address a specific but time-limited issue, or recurring. Participation on an Action Teams is available to any member of our Your Way Home community, including nonprofit partners, government, philanthropy, business, and residents. The recurring Action Teams are:
o Your Way Home Street Homeless By-Name List Action Team
o Permanent Supportive Housing Action Team
If you or your organization are interested in joining our partnership, please visit the Contact Us page.