The Continuum of Care (CoC) is a program designed to promote community wide commitment to the goal of ending homelessness.
The Montgomery County Office of Housing and Community Development is the Collaborative Applicant responsible for facilitating Your Way Home Montgomery County’s PA-504 Continuum of Care (CoC) Program Competition issued by the federal department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), including the review, rating and ranking of new and renewal projects that provide housing and services for residents experiencing or at imminent risk of homelessness using these federal dollars.
CoC Governance Team Members
Carolyn Mayinja, Co-Chair, Senior Manager, Office of Housing & Community Development, Co-Chair
Katie Dunphy, Co-Chair, United Way of Southeastern Pennsylvania and Southern New Jersey, Co-Chair
Jason Alexander – CoC Consultant and Homeless Advocate
Mark Boorse, Director of Program Development, Access Services
Michelle Connor, Homeless/Foster Care, Bucks County Intermediate Unit
Arlene Daily, Executive Director, Keystone Opportunity Center
Marisa Ferst, Executive Director, ElderNet Services, Lower Merion
Brian Gralnick, Director of Social Responsibility, Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia
Geoffrey “Yak” Hurnyak, Program Manager, Veteran Multi-Services Center, Suburban Philadelphia
Ruth Nieboer, Director, Salvation Army Norristown
Jayne Musonye, Director of Planning, Municipality of Norristown
Tim Pirog, Program Specialist, Montgomery County Office of Mental Health
Jade Utz, Data Policy Analyst, Montgomery County Department of Commerce
Patrick Walsh, Pantry Manager, Catholic Social Services
Barbara Wilhelmy, Executive Director, Pottstown Cluster of Religious Communities
Become a continuum of care member
Membership in the Your Way Home Continuum of Care (CoC) is free and open to any person or organization committed to ending and preventing homelessness in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. Join today!
Membership opportunities include:
- Sharing your ideas for improving the Your Way Home Housing Crisis Response System at regularly held community meetings.
- Subscribing to the Your Way Home monthly e-newsletter and other special email announcements.
- Participating in Your Way Home Action and Advisory Teams that help design system policies, strategies and priorities.
- Voting for HUD CoC Governance Advisory Team members.
- Approving changes to the CoC Governance Charter.
- Receiving early registration invitations to the Your Way Home Annual Summit.
- Meeting other people who care about ending and preventing homelessness in our community.
- Creating a stronger unified voice for positive change.